Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3, 2009 Letter

To my forever child;

Today I have a special treat for you. A letter from my baby brother. Billy turns 19 this month, so he isn't really a baby, but no matter how old he gets, he will always be my baby brother. Here is his letter to you love.

Don't ever forget how much I love and need you, sweetheart.
xoxo
Mom


Billy at his Senior Prom, 2008.

To My Nephew:

If I have learned anything in my life worth something it is that a family is the greatest bond there is, and I'm glad to call you a part of mine. I know deep down that your parents will bend over backwards and do anything for you, but what you might not know is that I will too.

I will always be there if you need me, and probably sometimes when you don't, but what I want you to understand is that I will always be here for you, just liek your mother and father are for me.

I am going to make you a promise right here and now, no matter what time, or where I am if you ever need me I will always make time for you; if you need some advice, someone to vent at, or you just need a familiar voice to talk to I am only a phone call or a car ride away.

Whatever I can do to help you I will. If it is something miniscule I'll be there. It it is school work, I'll be there. if you just need something fixed I'll be there. NO MATTER what it is I will always be there, because that is what family does.

I just though you should know,

Love,
Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment